I truly believe that the healing transformation is beauty personified. The ugliness of life does not have to be your identity.
As a clinician of color, it is vitally important to provide therapy for diverse groups because our experiences and realties differ from the rest of the world and we need a safe space to heal.
- Black and Brown women and couples
- Those that experience sensory challenges, introverts and highly sensitive people
- High profile individuals wrestling with various anxieties, conflict resolution, relationship challenges & more
- Those who wish to integrate their Christian faith in therapy - It's ok to go to church AND counseling!
- I offer accessibility in therapy by providing sessions via video
Trauma can manifest itself physically, emotionally, or psychologically. We operate in survival mode for so long we forget who we really are. If you aren't sure if this is you or this is you and you want to learn to live again, know you don’t have to work through this experience alone. I specialize in treating sexual and spiritual trauma. I am here to help you!
I facilitate various processing and psycho-educational groups including but not limited to teen girls, couples and premarital counseling, relationship & break-up recovery, and a supportive safe place for colleagues.
~CONSULTATION & MEDIA
Concierge consultation services, interviews, and speaking engagements are available upon request.
Please reach out to my team for scheduling at email@example.com.
~Training & Certifications
- CANS, ECSII, CASII, etc
- Neuro Coaching
- Certified Prepare Enrich Couples Facilitator
- Bariatric Evaluations
- Mediation Certification
- Meditation Certification
- Mindfulness Certification
- Trauma Focused CBT Certificate